"And here, the priority is what I have been writing about for many months, and which the Ukrainian leadership, alas, has not paid enough attention to. Strategy and tactics. Because it is necessary to build an army not on the basis of ancient and abstract instructions, not on the basis of a wretched level of perception by office strategists. We must begin building the management of military actions and protection of Ukraine, according to the following mandatory criteria:
1. Clearly formulated military doctrine.
2. Defining action strategy and tactics of combat use.
3. Realistic assessment of the fighting qualities of the armed forces.
4. Realistic assessment of the mobilization capacity, supply and equipment resources.
5. Creation of a stand-alone single command and control center for all the armed forces and government agencies in the war zone in five regions of the country to organize plausible operational planning and operational control of the Army.
6. Massive personnel changes - promotion to commanding positions of the officers who led the fights in combat formations in all units.
7. Calculation and planning of combat support for the needs of the army.
8. Organization and optimization of the logistics.
9 Reorganization of training, filling the existing units, spot mobilization, preparation of operational reserves.
10. Creation of a single Joint Intelligence Body - an analytic apparatus for rapid processing of intelligence information and its transfer for implementation in real-time.
All this can and should be done immediately.
And all this is possible to get done immediately.
There is no other way.
You cannot fight in an old fashioned way, poorly, primitively, based on maybe-we'll-get-lucky, as Muzhenko and Heletei did sending people like toy soldiers on the map, placing little flags and drawing pretty but pointless arrows and front lines there.
You can only fight a war with Russia professionally.
Putin will stop only where he meets resistance.
It will not work? Now look at the death toll for August 18 - September 5. Only in sectors D and B of the ATO - the southern front - our losses were at least 500 people dead. While volunteers are collecting combat vehicles for the ATO one by one, we have lost enough military hardware to equip an entire mechanized brigade.
This is the price of underestimating the enemy, this is the price of underestimating Putin's lies, the Kremlin gang's desire to destroy Ukraine at any cost, the price of empty hopes for political promises, without regard for existing military factors.
No Hasavyurt, no Brest Peace will be enough for Putin. His goal will be to fuel the war until Ukraine is able to organize effective resistance on its land and until we can mobilize the support of the international community. And the world does not respect victims but efficient fighters. Let us become efficient. Let us strike the enemy not by the blood of our heroes but by professionalism and order.
The aggressor will stop when Putin's mercenaries will have order more coffins than shells."