Chief editor of Censor.NET Yuri Butusov writes on his Facebook page:
"I see the situation as follows:
1. Show the work of the military prosecutors and military counterintelligence. Cases of willful violations of military discipline must see punishment - and a public one. Cases of prosecution of soldiers for violating the oath and military duty shall be reported. There is no need to try each and every one - but malicious instigators and perpetrators should what they justly deserve. As long as there are no such reports, as long as the epaulets are not ripped off in front of everyone and names are not divulged - there is no sense talking about responsibility.
2. It is necessary to conduct the rotation of personnel. All troops from Donetsk, Luhansk regions should be sent to Lviv - there must be a special information program for them. Let them be taught peace-building in Ukrainian language, the history of Ukraine before combat coordination and entering the fray. They should be sent in bulk to reliable military groups but not held in one unit at the place of recruitment.
3 . Reduce the number of mobilized people who are not motivated for the service. They are not the majority but they are a demoralizing factor that degrades groups. The reason for that is that in most cases the military mobilizes in accordance with military specialties, not paying attention whether a person wants to fight or not. As a result, many of those who are willing to serve in the army are not enlisted and many of those who do not want to serve - fill its ranks. They are afraid to break the law but they are also afraid to serve. If it were up to me I would take all those mobilized who are afraid to fight for Ukraine and form construction battalions and withdraw them from the fighting area. Let them dig trenches and ditches along the border with Russia and do some other heavy work. Those who are trying to evade military duty should serve the motherland whichever way they can. The military prosecution should work with them. And there should be a separate information program for them.
4. I consider it a waste to spend budget funds on mobilizing unmotivated soldiers. Spending funds on their supply, training, equipment. In war, there must be a dry law (prohibition on alcohol) - and the evening stress management in some mobilized units that are not even under fire but are located in safe areas is a moral corruption, which must be nipped at the bud. It is this corruption that has caused trouble in mobilized 51st, 93rd mechanized and 25th Airborne Brigades. In a combat situation it can once again result in uncontrollable situations. It is imperative to get rid of saboteurs promptly.
5 Only those soldiers who are willing to perform military duty, have a high level of motivation should operate in the ATO area. Most people are not demoralized by the enemy or bad supply support but by serving in a unit which is not engaged in combat training, and where there is no trust between brothers-in-arms.
6. Information program shall be created for those who honestly perform their military duty in the area of ATO which would facilitate the military service. I think that regular telethons and concerts at the request of fighters are necessary. This can be done through communication with owners of TV channels. Artists and opinion makers should visit combat units. Soldiers need to see the connection with society, people's attention to their defenders. By the way, I first heard this mentioned by former commander of Dnepropetrovsk "Berkut" (riot police) Andrii Tkachenko.
7. ATO Headquarters shall strengthen the public relations in terms of assisting the self-organization of citizens. It is necessary to centralize logistics for delivery of supplies to soldiers on the front line because it is very inconvenient for tens of thousands of people to not only buy but also to deliver things. Therefore, you should make operations control center which in cooperation with the Army would help with logistics and control of delivery of supplies from the rear to the operational units. At that you can staff such control center with volunteers themselves."