Censor.NET reports citing Kyiv City Administration that the following streets will be closed for vehicles between 11 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on July 27:
- Triokhsviatytelska (between Mykhailivska Street and Yevropeiska Square)
- Volodymyrskyi Descent (between Poshtova Square and Yevropeiska Square)
- Parkova Road (between Heroiv Krut Alley and Hrushevskoho Street)
- Hrushevskoho Street (between Shovkovychna Street and Yevropeiska Square)
- Khreshchatyk Street (between Khmelnytskoho Street and Yevropeiska Square).
Khreshchatyk will be open for traffic between Mykhailivska Street to Besarabska Square.
About 3,000 police officers will be securing safety on the streets of the capital city during the festivities of July 27-28.
(Infographics by Kyiv City Administration)
Kyiv activists demand city authorities to fight traffic jams and provide lanes for public transport and bikes. PHOTOS+VIDEO(0)
"Weather is rough. Everyone is in water. Feels like I'm swimming," - heavy rains flood Odesa second day in a row. VIDEO(0)