The ''101'' emergency service was reported of a fire at Pivnichnyi market located in the Suvorov district yesterday, at 6:29 p.m. The pavilions were burning.
The fire spread across 700 square meters. 10 firefighting units had been eliminating the fire. The fire was marked with a high danger rate.
Two patrol police officers suffered during the evacuation of people from the market. They were poisoned with carbon monoxide, Odesa patrol police press secretary Alla Marchenko said, Interfax-Ukraina reports.
The fire was extinguished at around 9:00 p.m.
Pivnichnyi market is one of the largest markets in the city of Odesa.
Images courtesy of 048.ua