This was reported by the press officer of the Ukrainian side of the JCCC (Joint Center for Control and Coordination of cease-fire in the Donbas) Colonel Vadym Bakai, Censor.NET informs citing the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) Staff press center.
"Krasnohorivka was mortared again. This time the residents of the city came under two mortar strikes committed by the illegal armed groups of the "DPR." One of them took place on Sunday between 4:55 p.m. and 5:45 p.m. The second one was committed the next day at dawn, between 4:10 a.m. and 5:10 a.m. The militants conducted shelling in the direction of Staromykhailivka. In addition to mortars, they used grenade launchers, high-caliber machine guns and small arms," he said.
According to him, a total of six houses were damaged, including apartment blocks on Nakhimova, Radianska, Horikhova, and Prokofieva Streets. Several projectiles exploded near the city hospital.
"The military of the Ukrainian side of JCCC arrived in Krasnohorivka Aug. 8 and recorded points of impact of mortar shells of various calibers. All materials and images were submitted to representatives of the OSCE SMM.
"Fortunately, no civilians were hurt by these attacks," Bakai said.
Photos by the ATO Staff press center.
As previously reported, the Russian occupation troops opened fire on the ATO forces' positions 47 times over the past 24-hour period.
Related materials: Russian aggression against Ukraine
No battle casualties reported over past day, militants committed 16 attacks on Ukrainian Army positions, - ATO HQ(0)
No one killed, two Ukrainian soldiers injured over past day as enemy used artillery, mortars, tanks, - ATO HQ(0)