As reported by InformNapalm, battle missions of Russian guards (President Putin reorganized interior troops to the Russian Guard on April 5), just like the missions of the Russian Army soldiers, are systematic and repeated, which is confirmed by new evidence obtained by volunteers, Censor.NET informs.
1. Sokolov Mikhail, born Nov. 29, 1988 in Novokuznetsk of Kemerovo oblast of Russia. In one of his social media profiles he indicated Alchevsk (the Luhansk region, Ukraine) as his residence. Social media profiles: VK ( account archive, photo album, contacts ), VK ( account archive, photo album, contacts ), ОК. Married to Alyona Melnik. Drives black BMW 5, registration number T332AX/142RUS. Phone #: 89521706849.
He did his compulsory military service in 2007-2008 in military unit No.52395, Chita oblast, village of Bada, in air force and air defense units.
Since 2012, he's been contract serviceman of the military unit No.6778 (the 386th battalion of the 46th Separate Operational Brigade, Chechnya) of the Internal Troops of the Russian Ministry of Interior. He has a "combat veteran" status, his badge was issued by commander's order No. 458 of June 24, 2012.
M. Sokolov was presumably posted to the so-called special operations battalion "Leshiy" of the illegal armed groups of "Novorossiya".His first photos from the Donbas are dated January 2016. They include a photo on the background of a monument with a self-propelled gun SU-100 in Alchevsk and photos from the front line.
2. Ruslan Sergeyev , born Sept. 26 in the city of Novokuznetsk, is a countryman and fellow serviceman of Sokolov. Social media accounts: VK ( account archive, photo album, contacts).
He did his compulsory military service in 2011-2012 in the Airborne Forces of the Russian army. Since 2012, he'd been a contract soldier in Interior Troops. For a while, until August 2014, he worked for the Russian Railroad in-house security service. Presumably, he serves in the same 46th Separate Operational Brigade of the Russian Interior Ministry (or in another Internal Troops unit). He was posted to a "Novorossiya" illegal armed group in September of 2014.
3. Igor Tarasov, born on Dec. 8, 1992 in the city of Astrakhan, Russia. Social network accounts: VK ( account archive, photo album, contacts).
He is presumably a soldier of the same 46th Separate Operational Brigade of the Interior Troops of the Russian Federation. From October 2014 to November 2015, he repeatedly took part in the so-called Ukrainian missions, including the assault on the Donetsk airport. At the moment, he is back to his place of permanent deployment in the Russian Federation.
Besides the aforementioned servicemen, personnel of illegal armed groups of "Novorossiya" stationed in Alchevsk includes Russian "volunteers" who are in fact representatives of the Russian special task forces reserve, officially unrelated to any of the units of the Russian army or Internal Troops:
- Ruslan Shukurov from Yekaterinburg;
- Aleksandr Boykov from Ust-Ilyinsk;
- Mishanya Frank, a Neo-Nazi from Volgograd;
- Aleksandr Kalashnikov, presumably from Kursk.
Related materials: Evidence of Russian aggression in Ukraine
Russian occupants in Donbas masking Grads with signs reading "Children on the roads," - InformNapalm. PHOTOS(0)
"This was used against us for the first time," - Russian terrorists attacked Ukraine Armed Forces positions with unique RPG-27. VIDEO(0)
Russian and Israeli citizen Aksinenko makes hoax bomb threats with support of FSB, - InformNapalm. PHOTOS(0)
SBU Counterintelligence identified Russian mercenaries and soldiers killed and captured at Zholobok. PHOTOS+VIDEO(0)