This was announced by journalist Andrii Boiechko on his Facebook page, Censor.NET reports.
He posted images from the ceremony preparation and the spot where it was held on his social madia account.
Ukrainians were given more than a month for the open discussion of candidates. Awards have been presented to 20 people, including soldiers, military volunteers, medics, civil volunteers, journalists, priests.
The ceremony was held at the Ternopil Regional Academic Ukrainian Drama Theatre named after T. Shevchenko.
1. Serhii Ivantsov. Posthumously
Master sergeant, airborne assault company of the 79th Separate Airborne Brigade of highly mobile airborne troops of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
2. Andrii Horban. Posthumously
Commander of airborne assault platoon of the 79th Separate Airborne Brigade of highly mobile airborne troops of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, junior sergeant
3. Serhii "Siever" Tabala. Posthumously
Right Sector fighter
4. Dan Kolisnyk. Posthumously
Captain of the 140th Special Operations Forces Center
5. Serhii Tsymbal. Posthumously
6. Ihor "Yenot" Volynets
Driver of the 2nd battalion of the 95th Brigade
7. Kazbek Abdurzakov
Reconnaissance platoon of the 57th Brigade
8. Vitalii "Solovei" Marchuk
44th artillery battalion
9. Oleksandr Moroz
1st Tank Brigade
10. Vasyl Bozhok
Tankman of the 92nd Brigade
11. Maksym "Mike" Myrhorodskyi
79th Brigade battalion commander
12. Andrii "Grizzly" Yurkewych. Posthumously
Aidar territorial defense battalion
13. Ivan Vityshyn. Posthumously
He served in Crimea's Spetsnaz. Ivan was wounded on Jan. 19, defending the new terminal of the Donetsk airport, and died on the next day.
14. Valerii "Hatylo" Chobotar
Right Sector fighter
15. Maksym "Prokuror" Hryshchuk
81st Landing and Assault Brigade
Doctors, journalists, and public figures
16. Dmytro Los, doctor from Lviv
17. Svitlana Koval, camera operator
18. Iryna Bahlai, journalist
19. Volunteer organization "Come Back Alive" founded by Vitalii Deineha
20. Chaplain Hunia
Poroshenko awarded 48 National Guard and Armed Forces fighters for valor and selfless defense of Ukraine's sovereignty(0)