According to InformNapalm activists, the towns of Al-Lataminah (province Hama) as well as Kashtaar with Malikiah (province Aleppo) suffered the most. These airstrike resulted in death of dozens of civilians including children. This fact is evidenced by numerous photos and videos on the Syrian tweet feeds and other sources.
For ethical considerations, photos and videos of the victims of the Russian air strikes on civilian towns and villages in Syria on Dec. 9. have not been published. This information can be found in the links below, marked with '18+'.
Dec. 8, 2015
- Consequences of airstrike on Hamouriyah (18+)
- Consequences of airstrike on Douma (18+)
- Putin and his air forces kill and cripple Syrian children - 1, 2, 3 (18+)
- Consequences of airstrike on Anadan - 1, 2 (18+)
- Consequences of airstrike on Hamouriyah - 1, 2, 3 (18+)
- Consequences of airstrike on Al-Nashabiyah (18+)
- Consequences of airstrike on Idlib (18+)
These are the pictures spread on Dec. 10, 2015. You can also see the daily comments about Putin's and Assad's crimes in Syria (18+) here.
The Russian Ministry of Defense published a video named "Heavy air strikes against terrorist targets carried out by the aircraft of long-range aviation and air group in Syria" on its Youtube channel Dec. 8, 2015. This video helped us to identify Tu-22M3 long-range supersonic bomber with side No. 'red 24' (tail No. 'RF-94154′) named 'Mikhail Shidlovsky' from the 43rd air combat training center.
The mentioned footage demonstrated other Tu-22M3 as well:
- 'red 28' (RF-94157) from the same center
- 'black 46'
- 'black 54'
Information about the crew commanders of Tu-22M3 aircraft with side numbers 'red 24' and 'red 42' was found thanks to the 'News from Shaykovka' footage which showed the process of Tu-22M3 jet's preparation to the 'Victory Parade 2015' event.
- 'red 24' Tu-22M3 (RF-94154) crew commander - guards colonel Andrey Felk
- 'red 42' Tu-22M3 (RF-94142 ) crew commander - guards colonel Valery Rykov
Thus, Andrey Felk and Valery Rykov, the Russian war criminals, will be included in the list of previously identified Russian pilots who take part in bombings of the Syrian towns and villages, killing the civilians.
It should be recalled that a Russian Su-24 aircraft was downed by the Turkish air forces for violating the Turkish airspace Nov. 24. A Russian Tu-22 was hit in the skies of Georgia in August, 2008.