"Tomorrow [the post was written on Oct. 12 - ed.] at 10:30 a.m., in the Odessa National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet, a jubilee ceremony of awarding the Order of "National Hero of Ukraine" will take place. The orders are ready and merit certificates are signed. Mikheil Saakashvili [Odesa governor - ed.] will join us. I invite all the national heroes of Ukraine, volunteers, medics and journalists. Admission is free," he wrote.
"Today, at 10:30 a.m., in the Odessa National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet, a ceremony of awarding the Order of "National Hero of Ukraine" will take place. The value of this award is that it is made entirely of silver voluntarily donated by the Ukrainians all over the world. This metal contains much love and soul. Today, together with other members of the people's awarding commission, we will be awarding many heroes who I mentioned in my stories. Some of them will come themselves, some of them won't - their relatives and friends will come instead... Ihor Ivanov, Volodymyr Kandela will be awarded posthumously ... Yevhen Sydorenko, Pavlo Rozlach, Vadym Sukharevskyi, Petro Potiekhin, Serhii Vaskivskyi, Vadym Dovhoruk, Amina Okuieva, and many others... Odessans, se you soon!" Censor.NET Chief Editor Yurii Butusov wrote on his Facebook page.
The list of Heroes who will be awarded the Order of "National Hero of Ukraine:"
1) Eduard Shevchenko, the 73rd Marine Center of Special Operations.
2) Yevhen Shevchuk, the 73rd Marine Center of Special Operations.
3) Andrii Kovalchuk, the 73rd Marine Center of Special Operations.
4) Oleksandr Sych, the 73rd Marine Center of Special Operations.
5) Amina Okuieva, the battalion named after Dzhokhar Dudayev.
6) Pavlo Rozlach, the 95th Separate Airmobile Assault Brigade.
7) Yevhen Sydorenko, deputy commander of the operational command "Vostok."
8.) Volodymyr Kandela (posthumously), the 25th Airborne Brigade.
9) Ihor Ivanov (posthumously), the volunteer battalion "Right Sector."
10) Petro Potiekhin.
11) Vadym Dovhoruk, a fighter of the 3rd Special Forces Regiment.
12) Kyryl Veres, an officer of the 92nd Brigade.
1) Victoriia Soroka, a doctor of the Odessa Military Hospital.
2) Volodymyr Holodniuk, a volunteer.
3) Mustafa Dzhemilev, a social activist, defender of the Crimean Tatar people.
4) A group of TSN [TV News Service - ed.] journalists from 1+1 TV channel.
5) Ihor Fedoryshyn, a chaplain.