The agreement consists of 13 items:
1. Immediate and comprehensive cease-fire starting 12:00 a.m. Kyiv time, Feb. 15, 2015.
2. Withdrawal of heavy armament 50-140 km away from the contact line.
3. Cease-fire monitoring by OSCE.
4. Dialogue on holding local elections.
5. Amnesty regarding "the events that took place in specific areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions."
6. Release and exchange of hostages in "all-for-all' format.
7. Creation of the conditions for delivery of humanitarian aid.
8. Determination of modalities of restoring economic contacts including social transfers
9. Restoration of full control over the border by the Ukrainian government by the end of 2015 provided the fulfillment of item 11.
10. Withdrawal of all foreign troops from the territory of Ukraine.
11. Constitutional reform aimed at decentralization, and provision of special status to specific areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
12. Local elections to be discussed and agreed with representatives of specific areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
13. Intensification of the Tripartite Contact Group activities.