As reported by Censor.NET, spokesman for Ukraine's Defense Ministry on ATO matters Andrii Lysenko told a briefing in Kyiv on Monday.
"A sentry guarding ammunition depot of a missile and artillery detachment was injured after being fired upon by unknown persons with automatic weapons in the Dobropillia district of the Donetsk region - the area where a Ukrainian Armed Forces' detachment had previously been withdrawn to. The contingency force promptly arrived at the scene and assisted in repulsing the attack of saboteurs," he said.
Lysenko noted that the wounded soldier was taken to a field hospital in Pokrovsk with no immediate threat to his life.
As reported, the Russian mercenaries fired upon the Ukraine's Armed Forces positions 12 times on Nov. 26.
Related materials: Russian aggression against Ukraine