As reported by Censor.NET citing 112 Ukraine TV channel, Hroisman said in an interview in Ottawa, Canada, where he held a meeting with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
"We have received no requests from the U.S. authorities regarding this case so far. But if we do, we will definitely provide all available information," he said.
Hroisman also specified that the Manafort case was connected to ex-President Viktor Yanukovych's tenure.
"The government I head has absolutely nothing to do with this row," he stressed.
Manafort, surrendered to federal authorities after he was indicted Monday on charges that he funneled millions of dollars through overseas shell companies and used the money to buy luxury cars, real estate, antiques and expensive suits.
On May 31, Petro Poroshenko Bloc MP Serhii Leshchenko and journalists Anton Marchuk and Sevhil Musaieva-Borovyk published some of the documents proving the existence of Party of Regions' slush funds. According to the materials, the Party of Regions spent $66 million on political corruption over the second half of 2012.
Even earlier, ex-Deputy Head of the Security Service of Ukraine Viktor Trepak said he had passed the information about Party of Regions' slush funds to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau.
NABU Director Artem Sytnyk confirmed the acceptance of 841 files related to the slush funds and covering the period between 2008-2012. Sytnyk announced the start of identification of all persons indicated in the documents, adding the NABU would take measures to prevent their possible escape from the country. He noted the involvants will be charged under the "offering of undue profit" article of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.
Related materials: Party of Regions' off-the-book payments