This was announced by deputy chief monitor of OSCE SMM in Ukraine Alexander Hug in Vienna, Censor.NET reports citing DW.
Hug said 216 civilians have been wounded over the same period of time.
The number of civilian casualties has increased by 110 percent compared to the same period last year, Hug said.
He added that civilians in the Donbas are dying due to shelling along the demarcation line, which occur because the parties do not abide by the Minsk agreements.
The Minsk agreements were signed in Belorussian capital in February 2015 and stipulated for the cease-fire and withdrawal of hardware from the demarcation line between the Ukrainian Army and the separatist forces. However, OSCE says, the violations of the cease-fire occur regularly.
Drone captures Ukrainian Opytne village near Donetsk being blanketed by Russian mercenaries’ large-caliber artillery strike. VIDEO(0)
No Ukrainian soldier killed or injured Nov. 16, over 90 mortar shells hit positions at Svitlodarsk salient, - ATO HQ(0)