Censor.NET reports citing the Consulate Service Department of Ukraine's Foreign Ministry on Facebook.
The Department stated the following reasons that might lead to banning a citizen from entry to the EU without a visa:
• A citizen in on the list of persons who pose a threat to public order, public health, or interior security;
• A citizen is on the list of persons who are banned from entering at least one EU country;
• A citizen has been convicted in any EU country for a crime that leads to punishment of at least one year in prison;
• A citizen is a subject to a decision of exclusion from a country, which is made in cases of illegal stay;
• If there is evidence of a citizen's participation in criminal activities or proof of intent to participate in them;
• If a citizen lacks the documents proving the purpose of the visit.
On May 17, a signing ceremony took place in EP of the law providing visa-free entry for Ukrainian citizens into the EU countries. On May 22 the EU published the relevant law, which is expected to come into force on June 11.
Related materials: Visa-free travel for Ukraine