As reported by Censor.NET citing the Defense Ministry press service, three crew members and two passengers were on board the aircraft. All of them died.
- Lieutenant-Colonel Yevhen P. Voloshyn, aircrew commander;
- Captain Dmytro V. Movchan, 2nd pilot;
- Senior Lieutenant Roman H. Kondul, flight engineer;
- Colonel Valerii I. Melnyk, head of the organization planning and operation department-deputy head of the central automobile directorate of the Ukrainian Armed Forces (passenger);
- Colonel Viktor M. Kalytych, chief of the missile and artillery support service of the Ukrainian Armed Forces (passenger).
On March 26, at about 3 p.m., a Mi-2 military helicopter crashed in the vicinity of Malynivka village in the Donetsk region. The collision with a power line is cited as a preliminary cause of the tragedy.
Nine Ukrainian fighters killed over past 24-hour period, six wounded, one taken captive, - journalist(0)
Eight Ukrainian Army fighters killed, one captured, 10 wounded in combat since midnight July 19, - ATO HQ(0)
128th Brigade fighter Zoltan Balazh, killed in Donbas several days ago, will be buried in his home village. PHOTOS(0)