As reported by Censor.NET citing the Defense Ministry press service, three crew members and two passengers were on board the aircraft. All of them died.
- Lieutenant-Colonel Yevhen P. Voloshyn, aircrew commander;
- Captain Dmytro V. Movchan, 2nd pilot;
- Senior Lieutenant Roman H. Kondul, flight engineer;
- Colonel Valerii I. Melnyk, head of the organization planning and operation department-deputy head of the central automobile directorate of the Ukrainian Armed Forces (passenger);
- Colonel Viktor M. Kalytych, chief of the missile and artillery support service of the Ukrainian Armed Forces (passenger).
On March 26, at about 3 p.m., a Mi-2 military helicopter crashed in the vicinity of Malynivka village in the Donetsk region. The collision with a power line is cited as a preliminary cause of the tragedy.
Public in Luhansk region commemorated unidentified defenders of Ukraine killed in 2014, - ATO HQ. PHOTOS(0)