Censor.NET reports citing RIA Novosti.
"Starting from April, there will be only one convoy per month, not two as usual," said Deputy Minister of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation Vladimir Artamonov.
Read more: Russia's Lavrov demands lifting trade embargo on self-proclaimed "DPR"/"LPR"
According to him, this is due to "the satisfaction of the needs in Ukraine's southeast. Basically, these are food products and medications."
The occupiers are planning to send two more "humanitarian convoys" on March 16 and 23.
As previously reported, Putin's 61st convoy arrived in the Donbas on Feb. 28.
Wife of Crimea-detained Ukrainian citizen Lymeshko: His case is trumped up, FSB forced him to confess(0)
Mom said she does not want to know me if I sign the contract, - Ukrainian football player Yurii Trachuk refused to play in Russia(0)