Censor.NET reports citing Interfax-Ukraine.
"About half an hour ago, we heard an enemy tank getting started in the area of Avdiivka. I'd like to believe they started it in order to remove, however we can not confirm it," Leonid Matiukhin, ATO Staff spokesman, told Interfax-Ukraine on Monday afternoon.
Asked about the progress in disengagement of forces in the area of Stanytsia Luhanska, the Luhansk region, Matiukhin recalled that a seven-day cease-fire was a necessary precondition.
"If you remember the reports, the enemy opened fire near Stanytsia Luhanska the day before yesterday. Let them cease fire, and then we can talk," he said.
Matiukhin also stressed the Ukrainian side had been observing the cease-fire since midnight Feb. 20.
Earlier, Russian media reported the "DPR" militants had begun the withdrawal of heavy military equipment simultaneously from multiple points along the demarcation line.
Related materials: Russian aggression against Ukraine
Two Ukrainian military wounded in combat yesterday, 16 attacks by Russian troops recorded in Donbas, - ATO HQ(0)