This was announced by Russian President Vladimir Putin said at a meeting of the Federal Security Service board, Censor.NET reports citing the Kremlin press service.
"We also see the recent serious flare-up in southeast Ukraine. This escalation pursues the clear aim of preventing the Minsk agreements from going ahead. The current Ukrainian authorities are obviously not seeking a peaceful solution to this very complex problem and have decided to opt for the use of force instead. What is more, they speak openly about organizing sabotage and terrorism, particularly in Russia. Obviously, this is a matter of great concern," he said.
As previously reported, the Trilateral Contact Group on the settlement of the situation in the Donbas agreed on the withdrawal of proscribed military hardware until Feb. 20.