Censor.NET reports citing the SBU press center.
Examining the basement of an abandoned building in the vicinity of the town of Terebovlia, the law enforcement officers found a metal can full of documents buried at a depth of a meter and a half beneath the surface. The documents were wrapped in Soviet newspapers issued in November 1950.
The cursory examination suggests that the documents belong to the archive of the Terebovlia district OUN branch which operated in the region in the 1940s.
The SBU will transfer the documents to the experts of the National Museum and Memorial to the Victims of Occupation in Lviv in order to study, assess, and restore them.