As reported by Censor.NET, SAP Deputy Head Volodymyr Kryvenko told Ukrainski Novyny.
"Yes, the appeal has been filed," he said.
Kryvenko disclosed no other details.
As previously reported, Okhendovskyi appears on the Party of Regions' slush funds lists. In particular, Party of Regions members paid $1,500 for one of his official trips.
On May 31, Petro Poroshenko Bloc MP Serhii Leshchenko and journalists Anton Marchuk and Sevhil Musaieva-Borovyk published some of the documents proving the existence of Party of Regions' slush funds. According to the materials, the Party of Regions spent $66 million on political corruption over the second half of 2012.
Even earlier, ex-Deputy Head of the Security Service of Ukraine Viktor Trepak said he had passed the information about Party of Regions' slush funds to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU).
NABU Director Artem Sytnyk confirmed the acceptance of 841 files related to the slush funds and covering the period between 2008-2012. Sytnyk announced the start of identification of all persons indicated in the documents, adding the NABU would take measures to prevent their possible escape from the country. He noted the involvants will be charged under the "offering of undue profit" article of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.
Related materials: Party of Regions' off-the-book payments
Prosecutor general says funds confiscated from Yanukovych are kept on hundred accounts, vows budget will get them today(0)