As reported by Censor.NET, Russia's Federal News Agency published the list of the Ukrainian saboteurs detained by the Russian FSB in Sevastopol the day before.
According to a source of the news outlet, the law enforcers detained Oleksii Bessarabov, Dmytro Shtyblikov, and Volodymyr Dudko, who were later taken to the Leninsky district court of Sevastopol.
A source in the court told a correspondent for TASS news agency that the Leninsky district court of Sevastopol had already imposed two-month arrest against three members of the subversive group of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry.
"The motion to arrest the three suspects for two months filed by the FSB investigator was considered today," a source said disclosing no details or names of those arrested.
As reported, the Russian FSB announced detention of another "Ukrainian saboteurs" in annexed Sevastopol Nov. 9. The subversives were allegedly plotting sabotage against sensitive facilities in Crimea.
The Russian law enforcers said the detainees were alleged members of the "subversive-terrorist group of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine."
Ukraine's Defense Ministry Speaker Andrii Lysenko denied this information, saying that there were no Ukrainian saboteurs in Crimea while the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation was trying to mislead everyone again.