Censor.NET reports referring to the non-governmental Committee of Voters of Ukraine.
Activists have analyzed income statements of those MPs who received public money to cover housing rents. It emerged that 119 of them have declared more than one million hryvnia or equivalent in cash.
Top 10 MP millionaires who received housing compensation from the state:
1. Vadym Nesterenko, 206 million hryvnia
2. Oleksandr Vilkul, 190 million hryvnia
3. Yevhen Heller, 165 million hryvnia
4. Ruslan Demchak, 133 million hryvnia
5. Yevhen Muraiev, 94 million hryvnia
6. Boryslav Rosenblat, 94 million hryvnia
7. Hennadii Chekita 90 million hryvnia
8. Anatolii Denysenko, 85 million hryvnia
9. Oleksandr Presman, 71 million hryvnia
10. Arkadii Kornatskyi, 57 million hryvnia
Certain wealthy MPs have declared housing belonging to them or their close relatives either in Kyiv or suburban area.
For example, Yevhen Heller owns a 1,000 sq. m. mansion in the village of Kozyn outside Kyiv.
MP Mykhailo Dobkin has declared two apartments in Kyiv owned by his spouse. However, he did not refuse to accept the compensation.
"After the electronic declaration system is completely launched, the system of parliamentary compensations should be revised. It shouldn't be completely rejected though. Because we know there are MPs who need the money," CVU Chairman Oleksii Koshel said.
"We’ve got no leverage over NACP," – Presidential Administration denies involvement in forging tax returns screening results(0)
Severodonetsk city council member Samarskyi died of multiple blunt-force head traumas, - adviser to interior minister. PHOTOS(0)