As reported by Censor.NET, leader of the "LPR" militants Igor Plotnitsky publicly spoke about the alleged attempt to stage a "coup" Sept. 21.
Plotnitsky said he had spoken with "DPR" terrorists' leader Zakharchenko: "Something like that was also plotted there but they took proper measures," he added.
Zakharchenko said that he sent Sparta gang headed by Motorola to "help" the "LPR" Sept. 22.
According to Zakharchenko's statement made Sept. 29, the Motorola's Sparta gang stayed in the occupied territory in the Luhansk region only for two days - Sept. 24,25 - and returned to the occupied part of the Donetsk region after that.
"The unit that had been sent there was specifically engaged in guarding the border and preventing possible attacks of the Ukrainian military. The task was successfully completed. The battalion departed in two days as Luhansk region residents dealt with everything on their own," Zakharchenko said in a video address shared by the separatists' news outlets.
As reported, on Sunday evening, Oct. 16, an improvised explosive device went off in the elevator of separatist leader 'Motorola's house. The militant was in the epicenter of the blast and suffered fatal injuries.
Later, the Russian media published a video showing the site of Motorola's murder in occupied Donetsk.
Leader of the terrorist group "Donetsk People's Republic" Alexander Zakharchenko said at a briefing in Donetsk: "We believe Petro Poroshenko has breached the truce and declared a war against us."
"No more occupation! Russia wrestles away what we earned in Ukraine!" - Sevastopol entrepreneurs complain about pressure on business in Crimea. PHOTOS(0)