Deputy Minister on temporarily occupied territories and IDPs Heorhii Tuka commented on the announcement of the head of the Luhansk civil-military administration (CMA) Yurii Harbuz, Censor.NET reports citing 112 TV Channel.
"Regarding Stanytsia [Luhanska - ed.], no decision on termination of disengagement exists. The time, agreed by the parties, has not yet come," he said.
"Only one our observation post will be pushed closer to the village, while the militants' stronghold on the other side of the river will be put back. We do not abandon the village to the enemy," the official said.
As reported earlier today, pro-Russian troops were withdrawn from Petrivske and the area was cleaned of mines. At the same time the militants were withdrawn from Zolote, but demining process has not started yet.
Head of the Luhansk civil-military administration (CMA) Yurii Harbuz declared earlier that disengagement process failed in Stanytsia Luhanska.
Related materials: Russian aggression against Ukraine
Drone captures Ukrainian Opytne village near Donetsk being blanketed by Russian mercenaries’ large-caliber artillery strike. VIDEO(0)
No Ukrainian soldier killed or injured Nov. 16, over 90 mortar shells hit positions at Svitlodarsk salient, - ATO HQ(0)
No battle casualties reported over past day, militants committed 16 attacks on Ukrainian Army positions, - ATO HQ(0)
Ukrainian observers show damage caused to Triokhizbenka houses in recent militants’ mortar strike. PHOTOS(0)