Prosecutor General's Office Special Investigations Department Head Serhii Horbatiuk told Ukrainski Novyny, Censor.NET informs.
"He was served notice of suspicion, questioned, and imposed pre-trial restriction against... He was not taken into custody but released on his own recognizance," he said.
Moreover, the court obliged the suspect to hand over his travel passport, refrain from communicating with other defendants in the case, and attend the court and investigator at short notice.
According to Horbatiuk, the decision was made by the court in early August.
Previously, Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yurii Lutsenko said that the person who drowned the weapons of Berkut's "black hundred" and helped the shooters escape from Kyiv was one of the Maidan participants. PGO's Special Investigations Department Head Serhii Horbatiuk said that one of the leaders of "Nіkhto Krіm Nas" (Nobody But Us) NGO, which unites airborne troops veterans, had been served a notice of suspicion of concealing the slaughter of 39 Maidan activists by Berkut riot police officers on Instytutska Street in Kyiv on Feb. 20, 2014.
Related materials: Investigation of crimes against Maidan
Court extends pre-trial detention for five ex-Berkut soldiers charged with murder of Maidan activists(0)
Former Berkut fighter Honcharenko returned into custody: he is suspected of killing Euromaidan activists(0)