EN|RU|UK
 Incidents
  5997
Related materials:

 "They left empty-handed," – NABU spokeswoman claims PGO seized nothing after search in Bureau

The members of the Prosecutor General's Office made no seizure as they searched offices of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau.

Spokeswoman for the National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU) Svitlana Olifira told a correspondent, Censor.NET reports.

"The members of the PGO's investigative group left the premises of NABU. According to our information, they left without seized documents or equipment. That is, they left empty-handed. We have information that nothing was confiscated or impounded," Olifira said.

Read more: PGO seized papers in raid at NABU, prosecutor general's spokesperson says

Earlier, Prosecutor General's Office seized papers at the National Anti-Corruption Bureau in a raid carried out under the case into warrantless eavesdropping of a person.

NABU previously reported that no actions aimed at the seizure of papers or searching the offices of employees or other premises of the Bureau were made by the members of the Prosecutor General's Office as at 2 p.m. Aug. 5.

Read more: Nothing seized in PGO's search at NABU premises, - Bureau

According to NABU, the case was initiated into misappropriation of 30,000 tonnes of sugar of Ahrarnyi Fond PJSC with Deputy Prosecutor of Kyiv region Oleksandr Kolesnyk as a suspect.
 
 
 
 up