ATO Staff press officer, Col. Valentyn Buriachenko said at a news conference on Monday, Censor.NET reports citing Ukrinform.
"It's out of question so far. The situation is fully controlled by ATO troops with weapons that are not banned by the Minsk agreements. Therefore, there is no urgent need for it," Buriachenko said, answering the question about the possibility of at least partial return of artillery to the front line in view of the intensification of attacks by militants.
Last week, militants committed 457 attacks on ATO forces. In addition, seven unsuccessful attempts to storm Ukrainian strong points were registered.
Related materials: Anti-Terrorist Operation
OSCE drone recorded eight MLRSes, 19 howitzers, 16 tanks of pro-Russian separatists deployed in violation of withdrawal rules(0)