He told Ukrainski Novyny, Censor.NET reports.
Asked when Onyshchenko will be served notice of suspicion, Lutsenko said: "When NABU revises it (notification of suspicion - Ed.)."
The prosecutor general also said he instructed NABU to remedy the situation.
Special Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office previously submitted Onyshchenko's notification of suspicion for Lutsenko's approval.
Earlier, the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine raided the office of MP Oleksandr Onyshchenko March 16. The NABU stated that the searches were carried out under the pretrial investigation of criminal case initiated into abuse of office during sale of the natural gas jointly extracted with Ukrhazvydobuvannia SE.
Prosecutor General's Office received a motion of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) to lift the immunity of the people's deputy Oleksandr Onyshchenko in June.
On June 16, Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yurii Lutsenko drafted a motion requesting the Verkhovna Rada's consent for criminal prosecution, detention, and pretrial confinement of MP Oleksandr Onyshchenko. The Procedural Committee of the parliament allowed considering the withdrawal of parliamentary immunity of MP Onyshchenko on June 29.
On July 5, the parliament approved detention and arrest of people's deputy Onyshchenko.
Related materials: Onyshchenko case
"Petro personally transferred me 12M euros to fight against Yatseniuk," - another portion of so-called "Onyshchenko tapes” surfaced on Internet(0)