OSCE representative said in Vienna on Tuesday, July 12, Censor.NET reports.
"Publishing this list could put the journalists at risk and jeopardize their safety. It's the government's responsibility to ensure journalists' safety; it should not put them in harm's way based on state prosecutors' suspicions under an anti-extremism law," Mijatović said.
On 12 July, the Federal Financial Monitoring Service, tasked with monitoring legal entities' and individuals' compliance with Russia's terrorist and extremist financing legislation, published a searchable list of some six thousand Russian individuals on its website.
Previously held confidential, the list includes Crimean journalists Mykola Semena from the Krym-realii online media, and Hanna Andriievska from the Centre for Journalistic Investigations, as well as Oleksandr Kolchenko, Oleh Sentsov, Oleksii Chernii and recently released Hennadii Afanasiev.
Related materials: Reprisals in Russian-occupied Crimea
Mock trial of Akhtem Chiygoz: occupant "prosecutor" spoke discriminatory of Crimean Tatars, - attorney Polozov(0)