EN|RU|UK
 Incidents
  3295

 ATO military prosecutor Kulyk appeals against his dismissal, Matios says

Deputy Prosecutor General – Main Military Prosecutor Anatolii Matios said that ATO (anti-terrorist operation) military prosecutor Kostiantyn Kulyk suspected of illicit enrichment had appealed against the decision on his suspension from office.

As reported by Censor.NET citing Ukrainski Novyny, Anatolii Matios said on air of channel 24.

"As far as I know, Kulyk has appealed against this decision," he said.

Read more: Military prosecutor Kulyk to be held responsible like any common Ukrainian, - Lutsenko


According to Matios, Kyiv Appeals Court will consider Kulyk's complaint in the near future.

Earlier, Solomianskyi district court of Kyiv released Military Prosecutor of the ATO forces Kostiantyn Kulyk under personal recognizance until Sept. 4. The official is suspected of illicit enrichment. The prosecutors requested to place him under the house arrest.

Kulyk is charged of illegal transfer of his property including apartment on Ivana Kudri Street and a parking box in Kyiv to his live-in girlfriend Iryna Nimetz.

As reported, Wednesday, June 29, detectives of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine searched the apartment of ATO military prosecutor Kostiantyn Kulyk and found information that will be used as evidence in criminal proceedings instituted on the fact of illegal enrichment.

Previously, Kulyk emerged as a subject of scandalous media publications about corruption. According to Nashі Hroshі medium, a company close to him sold trash instead of new gas masks to the state railway administration. Moreover, Donetska Pravda found out that Kulyk and his close relatives had become owners of several expensive apartments in Kyiv.

Meanwhile, Petro Poroshenko Bloc MP Valerii Karpuntsov said that the NABU impedes the job of one of the principal investigators of Kurchenko's cases Kostiantyn Kulyk by coming to his home for a search.
 
 
 
 up