Censor.NET informs citing Kyiv city council's website.
The following are to be renamed:
1. Baumana Street - Janusz Korczak Streer (Shevchenkivsky district);
2. Kutuzova Street - General Almazov Street (Pechersk district);
3. Suvorova Street - Mykhaila Yemelianovycha-Pavlenko Street (Pechersk district);
4. Kutuzova Lane - Yevhena Hutsola Lane (Pecherskyi district);
5. Moskovskyi Avenue - Stepana Bandery Avenue (Obolonskyi and Podilskyi districts).
The Kyiv city council noted that all renaming proposals have been debated publicly at the single web portal of the territorial community in the special E-City section and approved by all relevant committees of the Kyiv city council.
Related materials: Anticommunist laws
Kirovohrad renamed Kropyvnytskyi by parliament: "We have finished our part of decommunization," - Speaker Parubii. VIDEO(0)