Judge Serhii Korobenko said, Censor.NET reports citing Ukrainski Novyny.
According to him, Kulyk has been removed from office for two months until Sept. 4.
Kulyk himself argues he is not involved in any corrupt deeds and states he has passed a polygraph test.
Kulyk also stresses he hasn't worked as ATO military prosecutor for more than a month now, being instead a procedural controller in the case against fugitive Ukrainian oligarch Serhii Kurchenko.
Prosecutor of the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office Serhii Kozachyna says Kulyk is trying to politicize the issue by announcing his role in the Kurchenko case.
As reported, Wednesday, June 29, detectives of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine searched the apartment of ATO military prosecutor Kostiantyn Kulyk and found information that will be used as evidence in criminal proceedings instituted on the fact of illegal enrichment.
Previously, Kulyk emerged as a subject of scandalous media publications about corruption. According to Nashі Hroshі medium, a company close to him sold trash instead of new gas masks to the state railway administration. Moreover, Donetska Pravda found out that Kulyk and his close relatives had become owners of several expensive apartments in Kyiv.
Meanwhile, Petro Poroshenko Bloc MP Valerii Karpuntsov said that the NABU impedes the job of one of the principal investigators of the Kurchenko case Kostiantyn Kulyk by coming to his home for a search.
SAP transfers case against ATO forces’ Military Prosecutor Kulyk charged with illicit enrichment for trial(0)