Censor.NET reports citing National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine press service.
"Wednesday, June 29, at 6:40 a.m., detectives of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine searched the apartment of anti-terrorist operation (ATO) military prosecutor Kostiantyn Kulyk and found information that will be used as evidence in criminal proceedings instituted on the fact of illegal enrichment. At 10:30 a.m., after the search was over, Kulyk was served a notice of suspicion of committing a criminal offense under the article 368-2 (part 2) of the criminal Code of Ukraine (illicit enrichment). In the presence of witnesses, Kulyk refused to accept the notice of suspicion and locked himself from inside," the report notes.
Meanwhile, Petro Poroshenko Bloc MP Valerii Karpuntsov said today that the NABU impedes the job of one of the principal investigators of Kurchenko's cases Kostiantyn Kulyk by coming to his home for a search.
"Today, investigator Kulyk was supposed to represent the prosecution in an appeal hearing of Sukhomlyn and Koshel detained under Serhii Kurchenko's cases," Karpuntsov said.
Previously, ATO military prosecutor Kulyk emerged as a subject of scandalous media publications about corruption. According to Nashі Hroshі medium, a company close to Kulyk sold trash instead of new gas masks to the state railway administration. At the same time, Donetska Pravda found out that Kulyk and his close relatives had become owners of several expensive apartments in Kyiv.
Related materials: National Anti-Corruption Bureau