Censor.NET reports citing the official website of the Chief Military Prosecutor of Ukraine Anatolii Matios.
Anatolii Matios has also listed the reasons that caused the losses:
- 112 cases of traffic accidents;
- 96 cases of poisoning, including drug and alcohol intoxication;
- 259 cases of suicide;
- 121 cases of premeditated murder;
- 148 cases of accidents and injuries;
- 111 cases of violation of fire safety rules, as well as rules of handling of weapons and ammunition;
- 40 cases of violation of security measures;
- 405 cases of death after sickness;
- Two other reasons.
Read more: Information about significant Army losses is not true. Only three soldiers were wounded last night, - ATO Staff
Related materials: Anti-Terrorist Operation
OSCE drone recorded eight MLRSes, 19 howitzers, 16 tanks of pro-Russian separatists deployed in violation of withdrawal rules(0)
Additional payments for military on 1st and 2nd defense lines in ATO to increase in September, - Poroshenko(0)