As reported by Censor.NET, this was said by Member of the Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine (PGO) Andrii Shevchenko on air of 112 Ukraine TV channel.
According to him, the police have completed the investigation of the events. The PGO exercised procedural control over the inquiry. There are 15 suspects in the case.
"They are those 15 suspects who have been actively involved in the riots. They are accused of active participation in the turmoil, in the events outside the Verkhovna Rada of Aug. 31, resistance to law enforcement officers. Some of them are charged with causing bodily harm to law enforcers," he said.
He noted that he could not elaborate on the second investigation carried out by the PGO's Main Investigation Directorate.
"The second investigation is carried out by the Main Investigation Directorate of the Prosecutor General's Office and I have nothing to report so far. As for the masterminds, there are 15 people whose guilt is clearly proved by the materials of the criminal case, in my opinion. Besides, there are still criminal cases filed against persons who are currently wanted and whose involvement is still being established," he added.
According to him, there are Svoboda party members among those 15 individuals.
"There are both representatives of Svoboda and other parties. Politically uncommitted persons are also involved. There are four former Members of the Ukrainian Parliament. I will be able to voice the names after the indictment is prepared," the prosecutor said.
Related materials: Explosion near Verkhovna Rada