According to him, these requirements are the following:
- Full observation of the cease-fire (i.e., not a single shot across the demarcation line) for at least a month;
- Full access of the OSCE SMM representatives to any part of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions;
- Day-and-night monitoring of the uncontrolled Ukrainian-Russian border sections with the help of technical means (Kyiv defined nine most problematic areas along the demarcation line where the OSCE SMM units should be deployed);
Read more: Occupied Luhansk left without water. Terrorists do not allow to fix this problem, - Luhansk civil-military administration (CMA)
- A police mission [the OSCE armed police mission - ed.] has to carry out its activities on the territory of the separate districts of the Luhansk and Donetsk regions before, during and after the elections. Its powers should be clearly defined. Its jurisdiction should not be limited by the demarcation line. Its access to any location of the separate districts of the Luhansk and Donetsk regions must be guarantied before, during, and after the elections;
- All heavy weapons and equipment must be withdrawn at a predetermined locations and stay there under constant control of the SMM. Terms and conditions of the withdrawal shall be specified in advance, as well as places of final relocation (outside Ukraine too);
- All internally displaced persons, ex-residents of the separate districts of the Luhansk and Donetsk regions should have active and passive voting right without any restrictions;
Read more: Terrorists fired from 120-mm mortars in Mariupol sector. Militants' sniper spotted at Taramchuk, - ATO press center
- Discrimination of Ukrainian political parties wishing to participate in the elections, as well as Ukrainian media wishing to cover them is not possible;
- The key role in organizing and holding of the elections should belong to the Central Election Commission;
- All illegitimate authorities on the territory of the separate districts of the Luhansk and Donetsk regions should be abolished.
"It's easy to assume that the list of requirements is unacceptable for Moscow which means that we should wait for new demarches, agreements and compromises," the journalist wrote.
Read more: Strategic Defense Bulletin will enable real structural reforms in MoD, - Butusov