According to sources of Censor.NET that are close to the negotiations on creation of the new coalition for the Cabinet of Volodymyr Hroisman, the composition of the government as of April 5 is as follows: the parliamentary coalitions is composed of two factions, Petro Poroshenko Bloc and People's Front, the total number of MPs is 227-228.
This was announced by Censor.NET Chief Editor Yurii Butusov on his Facebook page.
The Radical Party is demanding the post of the Rada speaker for its leader Oleh Liashko, which is opposed by PPB and People's Front. They propose that Liashko considers other options. So as of now, the Radical Party is not seen as a member of the coalition. Samopomich is also outside of the new coalition. Negotiations with Batkivshchyna continue - however, neither PPB nor PF are sure that they should be giving away the post of ecology minister to Batkivshchyna.
Volodymyr Hroisman's future Cabinet composition as of today is as follows:
1. Prime Minister - Volodymyr Hroisman (PPB)
2. First Vice Prime Minister - Borys Lozhnkin (BPP)
3. Vice Minister on social policy - Pavlo Rozenko (BPP)
4. Vice Minister on European integration - Ivanna Klimpush-Tsyntsadze (PPB)
5. Finance Minister - Slovak Ivan Miklos has informed Hroisman of his refusal to take the post of the minister. However, he still has time to change his mind. Reformatting of the Cabinet will start next week. Other candidates have not yet been considered (this is PPB's quota).
6. Interior Minister - Arsen Avakov (PF).
7. Energy Minister - undecided. Volodymyr Demchyshyn is offered by PPB, while PF is totally against it and demands a different candidate. Anyway, this post is PPB's quota.
8. Health Minister - Dmytro Shymkiv (PPB)
9. Ecology Minister - talks with Batkivshchyna continue
10. Minister of Information Policy - Yurii Stets (PPB)
11. Economy Minister - Oleksandr Danyliuk (PPB) (It's the same Danyliuk who is deputy head of Presidential Administration)
12. Education Minister - Lilia Hrynevych (PF)
13. Justice Minister - Pavlo Petrenko (PF)
14. Infrastructure Minister - candidate undecided. The name of Volodymyr Omelian has been voiced, but it can be changed. Anyway, this post is within PPB's quota.
15. Minister of Regional Development - Hennadii Zubko (PPB)
16. Foreign Minister - Klimkin (PPB)
17. Defense Ministry - Poltorak (PPB)
18. Social Policy Ministry - Andrii Reva (PPB)
19. Mister of the Cabinet of Ministers - Saienko (PPB)
20. Ministry of Culture - Yevhen Nyshchuk. There is another candidacy - acting minister Andrii Kyrylenko. Anyway, this post is within PPB's quota.
21. State Fiscal Service - Nina Yuzhanina (PPB).
22. NSJC Naftohaz - Andrii Koboliev (PF)
23. Verkhovna Rada speaker - Andrii Parubii (PF). First vice speaker from PPB - Iryna Herashchenko or Stepan Kubiv.
24. Prosecutor General - Yurii Lutsenko (PPB). However, U.S. diplomats loathe to see anyone related to PPB, PF and other political parties at this post. Anyway, Americans are even more opposed to anyone from Shokin's team - Hovda, Stoliarchuk, Sevruk. Nataliia Sevastianova is suggested as the first deputy prosecutor general.
25. Audit Chamber - talks continue.
Related materials: Hroisman's Cabinet