Lytvynov's lawyer Viktor Parshutkin told Censor.NET.
"The court has questioned a victim, a Russian citizen, who in late June - early July 2014 stayed in the territory of Ukraine in the area of anti-terrorist operation (ATO)," Parshutkin said.
As the lawyer previously told Censor.NET, the key charges brought against Lytvynov in July last year concerned his alleged involvement in the mass executions of civilians by "Ukrainian castigators" in the Donbas. But it soon became clear there was no a slightest evidence of such crimes.
After that, according to Parshutkin, they started to accuse him of robbery and carjacking. It is on the latter charge that the victim was questioned today, the lawyer explained.
Russian court found Savchenko guilty. VIDEO
"Senior Ukrainian officials, including president Poroshenko's press secretary, spend their time listening to Savchenko's verdict. And they do not care about a simple human Serhii Lytvynov," Parshutkin remarked bitterly in his comment to Censor.NET.
The lawyer added that the next hearing on the case of Lytvynov will take place on March 23 at 10 a.m. Moscow time in the Tarasovsky district court of the Rostov region.
Court leaves Euromaidan activists’ kidnapper Volkov in pretrial custody for another two months. PHOTOS(0)