Censor.NET reports citing The Guardian.
According to the medium, Maggie de Block, the Belgian health minister, confirmed that 11 people died and 81 were injured in the airport explosions, which the Belgian prosecutor said were caused by a suicide attack. As reported, two blasts sounded there in the morning Tuesday.
Belgium federal prosecutor confirmed earlier that at least one of the airport blasts was conducted by suicide bomber.
The Belgian metro authority, STIB-MIVB, told local medium RTBF that at least 15 people were killed in the Maelbeek metro blast and 55 were injured, including 10 critically.
Later, The Guardian added information that the death toll has risen to 34, according to t he Flemish broadcaster, VRT, which is reporting of 20 people killed in the blast on a metro train and 14 in explosions at the airport.
Related materials: Attacks in Brussels
Possible suspect in Brussels attacks Najim Laachraoui arrested in Anderlecht, - Belgian media. PHOTOS(0)