He read out the information received from the PGO, according to which law enforcers posses data on the preparation of an armed attack by unknowns on the escort on its way to the court.
The same information was confirmed by representatives of the military prosecutor's office.
"The Chief Military Prosecutor's Office has received operative information that unidentified persons plan an attack on the escort on its way to the Holosiivskyi district court," the prosecutor said.
He stressed that through security reasons, it was decided not to take Yerofeyev and Aleksandrov to the court.
The prosecution requested the court to conduct the trial via video conference.
As reported earlier, Russia's GRU officers Aleksandrov and Yerofeyev were captured by Ukrainian soldiers near the town of Shchastia on May 16. On May 20, they were charged with suspicion of involvement in terrorist activity in the so-called "LPR."
On May 22, the Shevchenkivskyi district court of Kyiv remanded the aforementioned officers in a 2-month custody.
In a conversation with OSCE SMM monitors, Yerofeyev and Aleksandrov admitted they had previously performed tasks in eastern Ukraine, following orders of Russia's military leadership.
Earlier, Russian Defense Ministry spokesperson Major-General Igor Konashenkov said the MOD expected the detained Russian citizens to be released, noting that Yerofeyev and Aleksandrov were "former" Russian military. In turn, Putin's press secretary Peskov demanded the release of the Russian soldiers.