SBU head adviser Yurii Tandit told LІGA, Censor.NET reports.
According to him, more than 130 people are still held captives.
"We are now using a variety of methods in order to persuade those in Donetsk and Luhansk. In order to step up the process so that we could pick our guys as soon as possible," Tandit said.
He added it was a list of 25 people, which had been proposed in January.
"This list includes journalist Maria Varfolomeieva," Tandit added.
As for the dates, Tandit said he would not give them as the POWs might be released at any time.
As reported, on Jan. 13, an agreement was reached on exchanging 35 militants for 25 Ukrainian military. On Jan. 20, militants failed to release the captives.
According to presidential envoy for the peaceful settlement of the conflict in the Donbas Iryna Herashchenko, militants offered unequal exchange conditions.
Related materials: Russian aggression against Ukraine