Poroshenko Block Chairman Yurii Lutsenko was authorized to announce the names of the candidates during talks with the coalition factions.
The list of persons aspiring to the positions:
- Oleksii Honcharenko - Health Minister;
- Hlieb Zahorii - Ecology Minister;
- Taras Kutovyi - Agriculture Minister;
- Pavlo Riabikin - Infrastructure Minister;
- Vitalii Kovalchuk - First Vice Prime Minister;
- Yevhen Nyshchuk - Minister of Culture;
- Olha Belkova - Vice Prime Minister for European Integration;
- Oleksandr Spivakovskyi - Minister of Education.
Serhii Leshchenko also said that there was no quorum at the meeting of the faction, which meant that the decision was taken in violation of the provisions of the faction.