Darka Olifer wrote: "The Trilateral Contact Group has completed its work in Minsk for today.
"The results of the meeting:
1. The participants of the meeting have agreed the proposal of the working sub-group on security concerning the areas along the line of contact which should be primarily cleared of mines taking into account their infrastructural and humanitarian significance;
2. The OSCE SMM representatives should have access to the entire territory of the Donbas, including the section of the Ukrainian-Russian border uncontrolled by Ukraine;
3. The representatives of certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions must grant access to experts of international organizations including the Doctors Without Borders and the International Committee of Red Cross to prisoners held in jails in the part of the Donbas uncontrolled by Ukraine;
4. The Ukrainian side insists that the exchange of hostages and illegally detained persons should be priority in the context of the upcoming Christmas and New Year. Special reports by the representatives of subgroup on humanitarian issues will be heard at a meeting of the Trilateral Contact Group, which will be held Dec. 22;
5. The success of the humanitarian, economic, and political subgroups mainly depends on respect of the cease-fire in the Donbas.
"The next meeting of the Trilateral Contact Group will take place in Minsk Dec. 15.
"The possibility of extension of the Trilateral Contact Group work in 2016 will depend on the relevant decision of the leaders of Ukraine, France, Germany, and Russian Federation."