"On Nov. 11, the enemy committed 19 attacks, using small arms, RPG's, automatic grenade launchers, and 82-mm mortars, with 17 of them recorded near Avdiivka, Pisky, Opytne, Novhorodske, Marinka, Troitske (Donetsk direction), one - near Triokhizbenka (Severdonetsk direction), and one - in the vicinity of Bohdanivka (Mariupol direction)," the report notes.
According to the authority, the OSCE is further informed about the violation of the Minsk agreements by militants, "The mission is provided with the information about the presence of enemy artillery systems over 100-mm (self-propelled howitzer) and 122-mm Grad rocket systems in the vicinity of Debaltseve, Horlivka, Makiivka, Donetsk.
As also reported, the enemy concentrated main efforts on:
- strengthening the advanced units of the first line of the 1st and 2nd army corps at the Novyi Aidar, Donetsk, Mariupol, and Volnovakha directions;
- enhancing logistics support of Russia's occupation forces;
- conducting reconnaissance of ATO forces positions, involving sabotage and reconnaissance groups at the Novyi Aidar, Slaviansk, and Volnovakha directions, reconnaissance units of the first line brigades, and radio-electronic reconnaissance warfare of Russia's Armed Forces;
- concealing weapons and military equipment in the areas prohibited by the Minsk agreements, including Slaviansk, Donetsk, and Volnovakha directions;
- reinforcing the 1st and 2nd army corps units.