EN|RU|UK
  818

 Ukraine to start withdrawing mortars under 120 mm at Donetsk direction Nov. 5, - ATO speaker

Ukrainian military will start withdrawing mortars under 120 mm from the demarcation line in the Donetsk region on Nov. 5.

This was announced by Presidential Administration speaker on ATO matters Andrii Lysenko, Censor.NET reports.

"Today OSCE officers will start to compare withdrawn cannons under 100 mm at the Donetsk direction with previously compounded lists. Yesterday, Ukrainian party completely withdrawn artillery of the said caliber to the distance of 15 km from the demarcation line. The process of the artillery systems verification will last for two days.

"On Nov. 5, withdrawal of mortars under 120 mm will start in the Donetsk region; it is planned to be finished by Nov. 8," he said.

Read more: Two Ukrainian soldiers wounded yesterday, - ATO speaker

Lysenko informed that mercenaries violated the cease-fire, and the ATO forces took sanitary losses, but the weapons withdrawal process was conducted without breakdowns.

"OSCE representatives recorded model fulfillment of the withdrawal schedule by the Ukrainian party. There are questions to the enemy, but they should be responded by observers," Lysenko noted.

See more: Russian 'Torn' and 'Taran' radio intelligence systems at terrorists' base in Donetsk. PHOTO investigation
 
 
 
 up