EN|RU|UK
  14203
Related materials:

 All civilians have left Shyrokyne, OSCE says

широкино

All civilians who resided in Shyrokyne, the Donetsk region, Mariupol area, have left the village.

This is reported by the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine, Censor.NET informs.

"The SMM visited Shyrokyne and confirmed media reports that all civilians have left the village," the report dated June 28 reads.

Read more: Militants have been shelling Shyrokyne, Hranitne, and Berdianske with mortars and SPGs since morning, Ukrainian army incurred losses, - M Sector press officer

The Mission says they conducted a foot patrol on June 27, focused on areas where a few remaining inhabitants had been known to live when the SMM last visited the village on 9 June. They found their homes abandoned and damaged or destroyed, the message reads.

"Following this patrol, the SMM spoke to a "DPR" commander who said he knew by name those whom the SMM was seeking. According to him, the last civilian inhabitants had left on June 15.

"The SMM observed that the scale of damage in the village had increased since the last visit. It assessed that over 80 per cent of the houses and buildings in the village are destroyed," the Mission reports.

Read more: If greater aggression occurs, sanctions will be increased, Biden says

 
 
 
 up