EN|RU|UK
 World
  25058

 Russia is preparing "invasion" of two "humanitarian convoys"

Russian Emergency Situations Ministry will send two more convoys with the so-called humanitarian aid on April 23 and May 14.

This was stated on Monday by Deputy Minister Vladimir Artamonov, Censor.NET reports citing Glavkom.

"Both convoys will carry construction materials and food products," he said. At the same time, the official lied stating that in all cases where the Russian convoys crossed the border with Ukraine to deliver aid to the Donbas, it was in full compliance with international law and under the supervision of the OSCE.

Read also: Russian "humanitarian convoys" bring fuel and weapons to terrorists - Poroshenko

Artamonov also blatantly lied saying that "work on the delivery of aid was conducted under the supervision of Customs and Border Service of Ukraine."

Never have the Russians allowed to carry out a full inspection of the "humanitarian" cargo. Ukrainian military and President Poroshenko said Russia sent weapons in the Emergency Ministry trucks of the humanitarian convoys to the Donbas. This is indicated by a sequence of events: after each convoy, the shelling of the Ukrainian territories intensifies.

On Monday, the formation of the next 24th convoy commenced. It will be sent on April 16. Russian officials claim that since August last year, the convoys delivered over 30,000 tons of cargo to the south-east of Ukraine.

 
 
 
 up