EN|RU|UK
  72724
Related materials:

 OSCE: Large-scale redeployment of heavy weapons underway in ATO area

Deputy head of the special monitoring mission of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE SMM) Alexander Hug said a large-scale movement of heavy weapons confirmed by organization's monitors was underway in the Donbas.

He stated today, April 2, Censor.NET reports citing Interfax.

Massive movement of heavy weapons from the positions has been recorded, Hug said. According to him, OSCE demands full unimpeded access to the places of our interest, at any time on demand.

Read also: Cease-fire in Donbas remains fragile - OSCE

Hug also noted that the parties had already guaranteed him expanded access of observers to towns and villages of their interest. Both sides assured that access will be expanded, he said. In addition, the deputy head of the Mission said that the heavy weapons continued to be used in the Donbas by the parties to the conflict in the areas where it is prohibited.


Источник: https://en.censor.net.ua/n331152
 
 
 
 up