EN|RU|UK
  50667
Related materials:

 Cease-fire is held "with some exceptions" - ОSCE

The cease-fire has been substantially implemented in eastern Ukraine in the last 12 hours, with the exception of certain areas, OSCE says.

Chief Monitor of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine Ertuğrul Apakan said on Sunday afternoon at a briefing, Censor.NET informs.

"The cease-fire has been substantially implemented in eastern Ukraine in the last 12 hours, with the exception of certain areas," he stated.

The SMM reported artillery shelling of Debaltseve town at approximately 10 a.m. Besides, the mission's observers reported on repeated mortar shelling and three cases of Grad shelling in Donetsk city, as well as cases of small arms fire in Donetsk over the period from 12:00 to 12:30 a.m. on Feb. 15.

Read also: No grounds to introduce martial law so far

Artillery shelling could be heard in Luhansk city at 01:45 a.m. and near Raihorodka village (21 km from Luhansk) at 10.35 a.m., Apakan added. "The SMM hasn't observed any cease-fire violations in Mariupol city," he said. "All these facts were observed by our monitors. We will continue observing," he stressed.

Read also: Militants did not allow OSCE observers to Debaltseve - Foreign Affairs Minstry

The number of OSCE monitors will be increased to 350, according to the OSCE spokesman for the monitoring mission in Ukraine, Michael Botsurkiv. He added that the mission will also use drones and satellite images to monitor the holding of the ceasefire.

Read also: Terrorists plan provocations and concentrate heavy armament at the demarcation line - ATO Headquarters

Источник: https://en.censor.net.ua/n324778
 
 
 
 
 
 up