"Leader of the People's Front Arsenii Yatseniuk made a statement on behalf of the party regarding the creation of the coalition.
1. Negotiations on forming a coalition should be open to the public!
2. The basis for the coalition shall be the Constitution and the Association Agreement with the European Union.
These policy documents should identify the valuable basis for the future coalition and the future Cabinet of Ministers.
3. In accordance with European practice, the party which took the first place in the elections is entitled to propose a candidate for the post of Prime Minister.
4. Each candidate for a particular Ministry must make a public report in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, which will be broadcast to the whole country and the whole world and propose his/her program of state development in the field.
A 10-minute report and two hours for discussion.
5. Each party must publicly propose its candidates for minister posts for public consideration now.
No more backroom arrangements!
No more secret division of offices!" Herashchenko wrote.